The festival will offer song, music, eurythmy, speech, the reading of the names, and an address by Gisela Wielki, priest of the Christian Community in New York City.
Due to the quiet nature of the event, the doors will be closed after the festival begins.
Admission is free; donations gratefully accepted.
The program will be repeated on Sunday, November 8, at 2:00pm.
To allow social distancing, attendance is limited to fifty people. You must RSVP in advance to attend.
Please note and observe these safety measures:
- Masks must be worn by all audience members at all times.
- Audience members must maintain physical distancing as much as possible.
- No additional seating will be provided. Attendees must submit an RSVP before the event in order to be admitted.
- If you are ill, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days should not come to Threefold Auditorium.
- Anyone who is required by New York State to quarantine for travel or any other reason should not come to the Threefold Auditorium.