Celebrating Human Pre-existence and the Journey toward Birth
Please join us for this second annual celebration in an evening of poetry, eurythmy, and lyre music, with an address by Gisela Wielki on the theme of the human journey toward incarnation.
To allow social distancing, attendance at this event is strictly limited. You must RSVP in advance to attend.
Attendees are required to observe these safety measures:
- Masks must be worn by all audience members at all times.
- Audience members must maintain physical distancing.
- No additional seating will be provided. Attendees must submit an RSVP before the event in order to be admitted.
- If you are ill, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do not come to Threefold Auditorium.
- Anyone who is required by New York State to quarantine for any reason should not come to the Threefold Auditorium.
For information about this event, or to be placed on the wait list for seating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: You must submit an RSVP to attend this event. Walk-ins will not be permitted. Thank you for your understanding.